Things to Look Forward To!

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

There's a couple!

1. My cousin is about to have her baby any day now! Yay for Skilyr Jaddyn!

2. Roberto was a foreign exchange student who lived with my family for a year when I was in high school. He comes back to visit every so often. My sister got a call on her cell phone the other day out of no where and it was 'beto! He proceeded to inform her that he is coming to ohio and will be at my parents house November 11th. Well then later finds out that his parents are coming with him. Noboby in my family has ever met his parents. We have only talked on the phone. So, here I am in Georgia and they are all going to be in Ohio. I was quite disappointed that I would not be able to see them.

Then I get a call from my mother last night and I asked her whats up? Shes like, you really want to know? Im like ummmm sure! She was in the process of booking me a flight to OHIO for Nov 13-15. I will be in Ohio and get to see Roberto and his parents. I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment