Falling Behind - Thoughts on Bills Tuesday

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

I completely forgot to write a blog this past Tuesday.

Here it goes I paid off two credit cards at the end of last month. That left me with the list that I have on the left side of my blog today.

All the bills are under control and I feel like I am definately making headway on my debt.

My plan is that by the end of the year next year I will have two more credit cards paid off!

After I have all my credit cards paid off I will be doubling my mortgage payment to get the house paid off. After the house is paid for I plan to sell it and use that money to put down on a house in Ohio, closer to my family.

Im also not getting any younger and need to start thinking about my future. I will most likely get a ROTH IRA I am not sure exactly yet but before I can start putting money away for and IRA I need to get bills paid off so that I have the money to do so!

With that said I am making positive headway on all of this and will keep you updated as time goes on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment