Happy Hour Friday

Posted by Stephanie / Category:


I got this from a blogger whom I follow Fidgeting Gidget.

Here goes some things Im happy about today:

  • It's FRIDAYYYYYYYY!
  • I get to go to the gym in less than 2 hours and get a great workout of cardio!
  • All my yardwork was done yesterday and I doubt I'll need to do any the rest of the year.
  • Tomorrow is Saturday and that means I have all day Sat. and Sun. to get cleaning done so no need to do it TONIGHT. Means going home showering and relaxing the rest of the night.
  • Tomorrow I get to get pick out my new glasses...long overdue :)
  • I only have 1 hour and 45 minutes left of work.
  • I have been extremely busy at work today which made it fly by, always nice.
  • I have finally set up both my workout blog and regular blog how I want them and am commited to writing in both every day at least once if not more!

Thats all for now! Gotta get back to work and finish this week out.

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment