Thankful For Thursdays

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

I am thankful for my family.

My family has been there for me every time I need them. Some people grow up without their family and I am extremely thankful that my parents are who they are and that they raised me the way they raised me.

There are too many kids out there being raised completely spoiled and I don't agree with that.

I like the way I grew up because it has taught me to be independent and hard working. I have worked for everything I got in my life except my first car. I paid for school, I paid for my second car, cell phone all my bills. I made some not so smart choices and wracked up some credit card bills. As for those you can read about them on my Thoughts on Bills Tuesday post.

I can't wait till I get the house paid off and the BF and I can move to Ohio to be closer to my family. Yes, I moved away from them but it has made me a better person for it. I have gained so much work experience and life experience of living out on my own in a completely different state. With that being said the time is nearing to where I want to be close to them again. Im done with my time away :).

Eventually once we get moved to ohio and everything is settled we do plan to get married and have a kid. No rush on either of those yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment