Thankful for Thursdays

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

I have set up new things to write about each day of the week to keep this blog going!

Thursdays are : Thankful for Thursdays (meaning write about what you are thankful for)

I am thankful to have the job that I have. There are so many people out there that do not have jobs. I have many friends including myself whose other half is not working or not working nearly as much as they used to. It makes it tough but we are making it alot better of than some people.

A little about what I do:

I work for a company that gives cash advances to small and medium sized business'. We purchase their future credit card receivables and then through one of our approved processors we retrieve a certain percentage out of their daily credit card sales.

Market Research and Retention is the department I work in. That is a fancy name for basically researching accounts and making sure they do not have advances with any of our competitors and are trying to screw us over. I also work with the Pre-Litigation Manager and his team of collectors to ensure that the accounts they want to quick file on have enough evidence to do so and meet the requirements for a quick file.

All in all I love my job, I would like more money but at the moment I am content with getting what I am getting because some people aren't as fortunate as I am.

I am thankful for my JOB!

0 comments:

Post a Comment