Happy Hour Friday

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

I got this idea from Wizard of Otin and Rxbambi feel free to visit their pages and check them out.

  • I am happy first and foremost because today is Friday and that means after todays festivites I can go home and relax all night!
  • Also, today is my boyfriends grandsons birthday party and I am going there after work.
  • Happy that I finally have my bills caught up.
  • I have the new verizon wireless razzle its pretty cool but doesnt have flash for the camera and you cant get video messages on it, yet you can send some but all in all im happy with it because it resembles my blackberry I have but you dont have to pay the price for the blackberry service.
  • I am happy that I have some great blogs to read while I am work :)
  • Also so happy that today has been a busy day and that the time is flying by.
  • Would be soooo happy if I got to leave early today too. Not so sure thats going to happen though.
  • Oh and one more thing Im happy that I got to wear my pj's to work today!! Im so comfy.

Happy Friday Everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment