Flashback Fridays

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

Oh lets see....What memory do I want to write about today?

Completely random but this just came to my head.

When I was younger I used to go fishing and hunting with my dad. I would always help my parents around the yard doing yard work or helping mom clean on the inside of the house. As I grew older I started working for my Dad during the summers when I was out of school.

I was his secretary. I loved every minute of it. The time I remember the most is when I was sixteen and living with him in an apartment in Fort Wayne, IN. We would go to work together. Then grab some lunch and after work we would either go swimming, shoot hoops, play catch with the baseball, roller blade, workout or even play pool. I loved every minute of it. Being close with my dad really means alot and it kept us both really active and in great shape.

Sometimes I miss that because everytime after that summer that I worked for him, he was never that active again. I started growing apart from my dad a little bit.

I love him to pieces and cant wait to see him on Nov 13-15th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment