November Goals

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

I got this idea from a person who I follow, feel free to visit her blog it is AWESOME! Lucy

November Goals:
Cook some homemade dinners
Have thanksgiving with my hunnie
Keep my house clean
Get rid of the big weeds on the side of the driveway
Keep up with my working out - feel free to follow here
Get most of my Christmas shopping done!
Use the weedeater to edge around my driveway and sidewalks
Don't go out to eat the entire month!

I think that is good for now I dont want to make to many goals and not be able to keep up with them.

1 comments:

Lucy Marie said on October 31, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Thanks for your sweet comment - I'm glad to see I inspired you to write your goals. I find the accountability really helps me. I hope you have a great month.

I don't think I could stick to that last goal though -- I'm a sucker for eating out

Post a Comment