ME!

Posted by Stephanie / Category:

So here is a blog all about me! I got the idea from The Novelista Barista . She has a really good blog feel free to go check her out and follow her.

Where I have been:
Ohio, indiana, iowa, west virgina, virginia, north carolina, south carolina, florida, mississippi, Texas, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, New york, Alabama, Canada, Greece, Italy, France and England.

- I graduated High school and started college in my senior year of high school.

- I spent a few years in and out of a couple different colleges in Ohio. Ended up dropping out and getting a Paralegal Certificate from the University of Georiga.

- I grew up in northeast Ohio. I have also lived in Indiana, Kentucky, and Georgia. I currently reside in GA. This is where I bought my first house. I plan to have that paid off within the next 3-5 years.

- I have an amazing bf and we live together. I love him so much! <3

- I am 23. My birthday is october 20.

- I have a good job that I dont mind waking up every morning to come to. I ultimately want to have a job as a paralegal.

- The bf and I plan to move to Ohio in the 3-5 years after the house sells. I will use that money to put down on a house in ohio so that we dont have to rent anymore!

- I have found a new love for COOKING. Surprisingly enough I am pretty good at it.

- I love volleyball but never get to play anymore. When I move to ohio I have friends there who like to play.

- I grew up in a small town and now living in the suburbs of a major city ( Atlanta). I LOVE small towns and can't wait to get back to it.

- I am on a journey to becoming a healthier person and getting into the best shape I have ever been in, in my life, and hope to keep it that way. Feel free to follow my workout blog, just click here.

- I have a cat named Izzy, she is so spoiled. She is two years old and all white except for a little black above her eyes. It makes her look like she has eyebrows.

- I love my family and miss them dearly...they are all in ohio im the only one down in GA by myself. (crazy I know but I had to do it at the time)

- I love to work out! It is an amazing feeling after im done working out. And the results are GREAT too!

I think thats good for now. Im tired of writing haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment